At Cycling 4 Everyone, we aim to bring the benefits of cycling to everyone.
Cycling 4 Everyone is based in Dronfield, North East Derbyshire. Started in 2015, our aim is to give people living in Dronfield better and safer access for cycling in and around the area. With the seemingly continuous growth in traffic, the increase in pollution, and the declining health of people, we feel that cycling should be encouraged as an enjoyable transport and leisure option that everyone can take part in.
We realise that the decision to use a bike as an enjoyable mode of transport is often not considered viable choice by many people. Safety and security are often major worries that often put people off getting on their bicycle. These are concerns that we feel can be overcome, and are two things that Cycling 4 Everyone are campaigning to improve for cyclists in the Dronfield area.
Our vision is to make access to cycling around Dronfield the best we possibly can. We want to see safe cycle paths throughout the area, secure areas for people to leave their bikes, and a growing participation in cycling for everyone.
We believe that by working together we can all make a difference to cyclists in Dronfield.
Our aim is to:
- Promote the health and well-being benefits of cycling
- Get more people out on their bikes
- Make Dronfield safer for cyclists
- Provide better cycle assess to green spaces within the Town
- Create a community for Dronfield cyclists
- Link up shopping areas and parks with purpose designed cycle paths.
- Work with local employers to provide facilities that will encourage employees to use their bikes for commuting.
We are actively seeking event sponsorship from local businesses. This will give us the funds needed to attend events and will help promote cycling 4 everyone and our business sponsor. We are sure that this will be an excellent marketing opportunity for a local business. If you are interested in getting involved then please contact us